Tuesday, September 30, 2008

8 is GREAT!


Last night Lydia fell asleep without taking her 9pm feeding, which usually means she will wake up 3 hours after her last full feeding and continue the pattern all night. Instead I woke up at 3am, not because Lydia was crying, but because the dog had done something vile and smelly that needed to be addressed even at 3am. My shock over what the dog did, was soon replaced by shock over the fact that Lydia didn't wake me up. So after checking to see that she was still breathing, dealing with the dog, and moving to the guest bedroom, I settled into bed a few minutes before Lydia woke for a bottle at 4am, which only left a short time before my alarm went off at 5am. So add it all up and Lydia went about 8 hours last night. I, on the other hand got to be awake from about 3am on, but whose counting.

No comments: