Tuesday, May 4, 2010

A few of my favorite things

So, it's May and not only does that mean that next month I am on summer vacation, it also means that next month is Lydia's birthday. I know i am getting a little ahead of myself and her birthday isn't until the end of the month and that is 8 weeks away, but in my mind the time for dreaming up ideas is over and now it is time to start doing some of the thing that I want to get done. Here are two images that I stumbled on while dreaming. I didn't make anything in either of these pictures. I won't even try to make anything like anything in them. But aren't they amazing? The little girl's queen of hearts costume comes straight out of the new movie. So many exquisite details! The hand made teapot figurines below are just too precious or words. For now I will be content to point out that I am obviously not the only person out there who is Alice obsessed right now. In fact, I don't think I am NEARLY as obsessed as these folks. So there!


No comments: