Friday, October 1, 2010

Lydia at the Fair


Jennifer and I took Lydia to the TN Valley Fair a few weeks ago. I didn't get to post these pictures because I got sick shortly after. Maybe I pet one too many farm animals!


Lydia was finally big enough to ride a few of the kiddie rides. She REALLY wanted to ride the Ferris Wheel, but was a few inches too small to ride even with us. She had to settle for the kiddie swings. She was the only kid on them, so I felt like we could ask the operator to stop the ride if she freaked out.
She got to ride the pony again this year. Last year it was the only ride they let her on. Strictly a coincidence, but she is wearing the exact same outfit as last year. PJ dressed her and had no idea, but I had to chuckle when I realized it. I think a lot of her 18-24 month fall clothing will still fit this year, especially the skirts, because so much of it was big on her last year. Here is a picture from last year on what might even be the exact same horse. I can't believe how much she has grown!

No comments: