Thursday, December 2, 2010

It's December!

Thanksgiving went by in a whirlwind! My Parents flew in on Thanksgiving night. That evening Jen and I stood in the rain for 2 hours and then waited in line inside Toys R Us for another 2 hours! The next day, me and Lydia, my mom, and our good friends Judy and Tina headed to downtown Knoxville for the "Fantasy of Trees". This was the third year mom and I took Lydia to the Fantasy of Trees.

This year she noticed the merry go round and she HAD to ride it! We all rode it with her, so when she saw all the other parents and grandparents waving at their kids, she thought they were waving at HER! Too cute!
Speaking of cute... How sweet is this shot of my mom?
We all had a great time, donated to a great cause (Children's Hospital) and came away from it one of the winners of the Target raffle! Not a bad way to start the holiday season!

No comments: