Thursday, September 1, 2011

Supplies!

I got a surprise in our supply order!  I had asked for buttons and thought I would just get a few generic packets.  Instead I got three HUGE bags of really unique fun buttons!
This makes me SO happy.  Fun colors and textures and ideas for projects for my kids to make.  The best part is that we just started our color assignments and I have a few students who are on an alternate curriculum and won't be able to complete the regular color assignments.  Normally I wouldn't have anything for them to do, but now I have BUTTONS to sort!!!  When I went to Iowa a few weeks ago, I had a bunch of buttons and the kids at my cousin's daycare LOVED moving them around.  Make piles by color, make piles by size.  Kids seem to love buttons as much as I do and that all makes me happy.

No comments: