Tuesday, June 12, 2012

At the Beach

We are finally (almost) all together on our annual beach trip and it finally feels like summer has begun. I still have a few loose ends to tie up for school (9 weeks of maternity leave plans take a while to plan) and then a LOT of projects that I want to get done before baby Joshua arrives. Throw in a TV SHOW to show off and a big girl birthday party to plan and this may be my only down time for a while.
Normally, I am running around taking tons of pictures and playing in the sand, but normally I am not 7.5 months pregnant with several risk factors for pre-term labor. So I'm enjoying putting my feet up and relaxing in the ocean breeze. I may get ambitious and post a few ides that I have, or I may just enjoy the sand beneath my barefoot (and pregnant) toes.

No comments: